* Tribute to Public Safety
* The 911 Problem on Campus
* UAB "Open Forum"... or lack thereof
* Top Story: Ludacris NOT performing at Campusfest. Why doesn't this surprise the Backslashers?
* Why is there no substantitive winter maintenance on campus between 5 PM and 9AM? Why should students be expected to go to 8AM classes when the sidewalks on campus are sheets of Ice?
* Chicken Fries at Gemmell
* The need for a centralized scholarship database
* Computing Services blocking websites such as the systems development project of 4 students for a CIS Capstone class and TechFloor from CNet
* CU Backslash Information Table
* Podcasting Workshop
* Everyone hates Skype week:
o Now able to host 10 people in a conference if you have an Intel processor as result of Skyle-Intel Deal
o Refusal to co-operate with US Government for wiretapping
* CU Backslash is on Wikipedia
* Why is iPodderX now known as Transistr (as in Transistor)?
* Bittorrent now encrypting its traffic
* Fox "Rootkit" on Mr. and Mrs. Smith in Europe (hides process, not files)
* Software of the Week: Meebo.com